Thursday, June 15, 2017

Michaels Craft Store Grab Bag

My ABSOLUTE favorite craft store is Michaels... probably because I always end up being that 100th person to walk in the store on customer appreciation day and win a $20 gift card...2 years in a row..I am  only slightly bias...



But anyway, Michaels sometimes has these things called grab bags, which is basically a big box filled with a bunch of random stuff for only $4!!!! They are HARD HARD HARD to find though.
Today, I found my first!


Whatever is inside the box is a complete surprise.. NO PEAKING!!






I am just super excited that I found this.. could be a hit or miss but whatever ItS OnLy FoUr DoLLaRs!!!


Here is  what was in my box





Looks like a bunch of holiday stuff.. $4 holiday stuff ;)


The retail value of the items in the box is over $150 !!!!! A bunch of decorations.. woooh

Ill probably end up giving this stuff to my mom.. just because gold isn't my color.. but she will be so excited that I got her a "random present" LOL ya mom that's right

Overall I think the value of this box is amazing and if you ever see one... SNATCH IT!! Being surprised is the absolute best part!!!!

Michaels is yet again making me love them more and more every time I walk in that store!!!



XOXO
Lil




No comments:

Post a Comment