Monday, June 5, 2017

Customized Monogram Wallpapers

I have been searching for a Monogramming app for the last few weeks that lets me create exactly what I want. Finally my search has ended!!





Unlike ALL other monogramming apps/programs, this one allows you to COMPLETELY customize your wallpaper. You can choose from one of the many pre-made backgrounds or upload your own photo(I chose a Lilly Pultizer pattern). YOU pick the font, shape, size and color of the monogram! Check out the ones below....



                                           



I am one step closer to being styled for summer with this preppy & colorful new background! Get yours now on the app store.. search Monogram Me . I'm sure you will be just as obsessed as I am! Oh and did I mention that it is FREE!!



  Happy Monogramming,

                     xoxo Lil  






Be sure to follow my Instagram account @luxurious_life_of_lil

No comments:

Post a Comment