Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Black to Brown Hair Transformation / Hair Care

I have been box dying my hair black for years.. at the time it was simple and cheap. . . what a mistake that was.



  




This color took over a month and four appointments to achieve from black
lots of lightening treatments results in lots of processed hair.. gotta start taking better care of it!!



Thank god one of my best friends(@_cut.color.chelsea_) is a hair stylist and was willing to fix my hair for me! She also gave me a few pro tips...
  • Never box dye your hair
  • Don't use ANY drug store hair products.... they ruin your hair with sulfates and other chemicals! Just spend the extra money for a better product& healthy hair
  • Get your dead ends cut every few weeks
  • Brand name drugstore hair products are more expensive than if you were to buy them in the salon
  • DONT FORGET TO USE HEAT PROTECTANT no matter what tool you use! Including your blow dryer!



I threw away ALL of my drugstore hair products.. and I mean everything... I completely restocked my supply with proper healthy hair brands from the salon










Keep your friends close and your stylist friends closer!





Don't forget to follow me(@luxurious_life_of_lil) and my personal sylist(@_cut.color.chelsea_) on Instagram. . . . feel free to comment or message one of us on Instagram if you have any questions!!






If you want to know more about drugstore hair products, watch one of these videos!









Hope this helps!

         xoxo Lily








P.S. here is a pic of my new hair in better lighting!


















No comments:

Post a Comment