Tuesday, May 30, 2017

How to Get Rid of Breakouts

Have acne? Random breakouts? Want that to stop?  Want to spend less than $50 for flawless skin?......




Mario Badescu has amazing products THAT ACTUALLY WORK!!  I started using these products about 3 months ago and I have not had a single breakout since. My skin is combination but a bit more oily. I no longer need to pack my face with makeup to hid embarrassing acne breakouts.

Here is a bit more info on these products:
  • VERY gentle on the skin
  • Extremely affordable compared to other brands
  •  For ALL skin types
  • High quality

Acne Facial Cleanser leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed but not over dry. . . it is only $15 for a high end brand that actually works

Rose Facial Spray I personally use this as a make up setting spray.. keeps my makeup on all day without feeling heavy or slimy. It is $7 and works better than any other expensive brand I have tried.

Special Healing Powder This looks a bit odd for being 'makeup' but I often use it to cover redness on my face. I put it on before my regular powder and it literally heals your skin during the day when you're out and about. It's basically like a facemask but in makeup form for only $12

Silver Powder This is an actual facemask (in powder form) that I use when I am feeling any sort of bumps that may be turning into a breakout. Its a powder, that you have to wet of on a little cotton pad and then rub on your face. It turns into a paste... feels a little weird at first but it is worth the result.

I have had success with EVERY product that I have tried from this brand. They have many other products to target different types of skin types.. these are what I personally use for my skin.


ALSO, buying from Nordstrom will be your cheapest option as they have free shipping all the time, even on small orders. Here is the Mario Badescu website, try to keep up with their sales for the best deals.


             xoxo,
                   Lil


No comments:

Post a Comment